If you didn’t know, I’m a big baseball enthusiast (Go Twins!). This calendar year I’m specifically enthusiastic because I have not a single but TWO fantasy baseball leagues. Woo hoo!
The initial time of BlogBall started way back again in 2008. All educators, all ‘edubloggers’ (consequently the league name). We additional a next league in 2009, and then a third league in 2010. That turned out to be far too many, so we consolidated again to one particular league and have been likely robust at any time since. Most of the administrators in BlogBall22 have been all over given that those early times. I’m grateful for their loyalty and commitment. They’re an magnificent bunch of individuals and baseball enthusiasts!
- Bayou Buffalos, Vinnie Vrotny
- Buckeye Ballers, Toby Fischer
- CAM Cougars, Dominic Giegerich
- Dutch’s Detroiters, Rick Heitmeyer
- Great Difficulties, Jon Becker (last year’s champ)
- Greyhounds, John Spencer
- Let us Play Two, Bob Dillon
- Maineiacs, Harold Shaw
- Optimistic Mets Lover, Reshan Richards
- Technauts, Joe Bires
- TheBrewz, Jeremy Brueck
- Twinkies, Scott McLeod
This calendar year I imagined it may well be exciting to check out a next league once more. I started out reaching out to individuals and… voila!
Rounding for Residence 22
- All 4 Shifts, Man Ryan
- Chad’s Ridiculous Crew, Chad Lehman
- Eephus Pitch, Aaron Hogan
- Unattainable Dreamers, Patrick Larkin
- Juuuust a Little bit Outside the house, Scott McLeod
- The Moonlight Grahams, Donnie Piercey
- Nesi’s Quicks, Chris Nesi
- Papi’s Green Monsters, Cale Birk
- Sandlot Good results, AJ Bianco
- Who Needs Trousers?, Dean Shareski
- Windfield Desires Sounds, Jason Buccheri
- You Down With CBT?, Dave Quinn
We really do not perform for income. Just bragging rights… You are forewarned: I in all probability will put up occasional updates below throughout the year.
Today is Opening Day. Perform ball!