What is it like to do the job as a major college leader for the duration of COVID-19?
Our 133rd job interview is with, Sam Keys, deputy headteacher, and SENCO lead at St Bede’s Catholic Most important university in Newcastle …
Listen to the podcast (25 minutes)
In this podcast, listen to Sam and Trainer Toolkit founder, Ross McGill discuss:
- The university student makeup of St Bede’s
- Sam’s college encounter and route into educating
- What SENCO is and what the function involves
- The administrative workload linked to supporting SEN pupils
- Supporting SEN students’ changeover into substantial university
- Workload pressures for university leaders
- University comments policies
- The benefits of wellbeing initiatives for staff, and
- St Bede’s perspective toward individual progress.
Watch the conversation
Resource website link